Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome!

Greetings:

I would like to welcome all first-time visitors and Followers alike to my blog. As I cultivate this interactive space, my focus is concentrated on the creation of an atmosphere that fosters robust conversation within this soon-to-be dynamic on-line community. This space will act as a research tool, sounding board, and discussion space for those interested in health and wellness. I have a particular interest in homeopathic-holistic healing, exploration of the vegan lifestyle for the newly converted life-long carnivores (like myself), overall health-boosting nutrition via the power of Superfoods, and in-depth examination of the complex and sometimes contradictory psychology of obesity that is literally crippling our nation.

Feel free to share the blog link with like-minded and/or receptive people to further expand the creation of what I anticipate will be a most engaging and stimulating forum.

Wisdom, peace, and blessings,
Truth Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment